Trend Guru

Latest News, Reviews, Analysis of latest Trends on Web, Global and Indian Trends,Breaking News.

Popular Christmas SMS & Scraps

Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few. 
For you, the joy 
is each new toy; 
for me; 
it’s watching U.

Can I have your picture, so Santa Claus knows exactly what to give me. Happy Christmas.

If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window, grabs you and puts you in a sack don't worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.HAPPY CHRISTMAS

Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind;  Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.

New is the year, new are the hopes and the aspirations, new is the resolution, new are the spirits and forever my warm wishes are for u.Have a promising and fulfilling new year

Christmas ka yeh pyara tyohaar jeevan mein laye khushiyan apaar, santa clause aaye aapke dwar, subhkamna hamari kare sweekar. Merry Christmas.